Summer at the Vineyard …grab your calendars!!
- June 25 – Sunday, 2-4:00pm
Here is another opportunity to grab your friends and family and come see the Vineyard at our OPEN HOUSE! It’s been 7 months since we opened the doors and we have LOTS to share – tons of God stories about our property, programs and people!! You will be AMAZED! Come see how YOU can be part of the Vineyard and its future, what needs you can fill and how you can bless others in our community!! Join us @ 19440 Cypress Church Rd, Cypress 77433
- June 27/July 20– Thursday, 7-9:00pm – Jr/Sr Parent Information Night!
What do you really need to know? When is the best time to get started on college stuff? Need practical updated info? What are the schools “required” to tell you? What are they not? Yvonne Cumberland is the fantastic TEC director and is offering YOU a time to come and get prepared for the next season of your life. She will answer all your questions and have oodles of info on college entrance exams, dual credit and AP courses, the do’s and don’ts of high school, etc… I’m sure she will even have college freshman and sophomores there to share their perspectives too. Please pass this on to your friends and RSVP with the number attending! RSVP to: 281-610-5057 or email@example.com
- June 26 – Monday, 7-9:00pm
One of our FAVORITE events is coming back to FTVM: LATTE LOVE CAFE!! We gather, we drink coffee, we throw off our shoes and we hear a Woman of Wisdom GET REAL!! She comes willingly to share her story…the ugly, the funny, the hard, the tears, the joys, the “ah-ha” moments and all God has taught her. No matter the topic, you WILL relate…whether it is a loss of a family member, an addiction, a wayward child, a change of finances, a new season of life or a question of faith. You will walk away with wisdom in your pocket and a breath of encouragement in your heart! This session’s guest speaker is one we love dearly: Carole Dugan
- Aug 5, 9-11:30am
Testimony Workshop -Everyone has a story and we are called to share it, but many of us don’t know HOW. Join us for a non-threatening, stress-free, step by step workshop to create a simple and clear testimony that will enable you to encourage someone else. Rev 12:11 “And by the blood of the Lamb and their testimonies, they defeated the enemy!”
VINEYARD SUMMER BIBLE STUDIES:
PLEASE REGISTER for Bible Studies @ Info@FromTheVineMinistries.com
- Tuesdays, July 11-Aug 15 – Love Does by Bob Goff
9-11:00am w/ lunch ’til 12
7-9:00pm w/dinner at 6
Grab your book at Smile.Amazon.com and have % go to FTVM
- Wednesdays, June 21-Aug 2 – Anointed, Redeemed, Transformed by Priscilla, Beth and Kay
We have 5 books available or grab yours at Smile.Amazon.com
- Sundays, June 25, July 9, 23 – P31 Teen Girl Bible study
Together we discuss and research HOW to walk our faith in today’s world of pressure, peer and sticky situations…knowing what to do BEFORE it happens to you. Each session has a new topic.
Faith, food, fun, and fellowship! Ages 12-19 welcome.See you there!!!
19440 Cypress Church Rd
Cypress, TX. 77433
We INVITE to The Vineyard:
- NEW!!!! 10am – 7pm Wednesdays
We are introducing “Common Grounds” starting Wednesdays…
A SAFE PEACEFUL place to:
- Meet with friend for coffee/lunch (you bring the food, we provide atmosphere)
- Talk to a Vineyard mentor/prayer warrior
- Do your own Bible study (instead of doing laundry/getting sidetracked at home)
- Bring your small group for a picnic
- Watch a DVD bible study lesson – one owned by Vineyard/one brought in by you
- Sit and sit and pray and cry and read and sit… under our magnificent trees
- Get tour of Vineyard and see all programs
- Whatever you need to do as we INVITE you into His presence!
- 9:30-10:30am, Friday mornings – Prayer Time: We are meeting to pray for the Vineyard, its leaders and also your part in the journey. And of course, your prayer requests!
- NEW!!!! 10am – 7pm Wednesdays
* Cookie Decorating class (did they do that in the Bible?)
* Moms Missing Children, those who have lost a child within the last few years needing comfort and encourage.
* Appreciation dinner for our Police Officers (May 1)
* Latte Love Café – Come hear an amazing testimony of someone in our Cypress community whose life was drastically changed from chaos to glory, sharing all her lessons learned!
KEEP INVITING and bringing your friends to the Vineyard!!
We ❤ having you!!
***VOLUNTEERS are needed and we will post these requests soon as well as a registration page on our website. YES, there is a place for YOU and your TEEN to SERVE at the Vineyard!! We are so excited to see what God will do this year!
If YOU can help us this year, thank you for your prayers and funding!!
Donations and Funding: We are looking for individuals, families and businesses to become VINEYARD CARETAKERS, pledging to sponsor our attendees, property/operational costs and events in a one-time gift or a monthly pledge. How can you donate:
- Mail a Check to:
- FTVM – PO Box 2735, Cypress, TX 77410
- smile.amazon.com – Amazon will donate %, just choose From The Vine Ministries & Shop!